To install this plugin you must have a working version of WordPress already installed. If you need help installing WordPress, follow the instructions in WordPress Codex. Below are all the useful links for WordPress information.
- WordPress Codex – general info about WordPress and how to install on your server
- Instructional Video – awesome How-To video created by Woo Themes
- First Steps With WordPress – general information that covers a wide variety of topics
- FAQ New To WordPress – the most popular FAQ’s regarding WordPress
- WP101 Basix Training videos – some great videos from WPTuts on WordPress
To install plugin to your WordPress website. You have two options for that.
- Unzip the downloaded sam-pro-lite.X.X.X.XX.zip file in the suitable folder. After that unpack sam-pro-lite.zip archive file.
- Log into your hosting space via an FTP software.
- Upload the extracted SAM Pro Lite plugin folder (sam-pro-lite) into wp-content/plugins folder on hosting. Correct path after upload will be wp-content/plugins/sam-pro-lite
- Activate the installed plugin.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Click Upload Plugin button
- Select sam-pro-lite.zip file on your computer and click “Install Now”
- Activate the installed plugin
After activating the plugin, make sure that the activation process was successful. For this navigate to Ads > Error Log and ensure that the table of messages looks like the picture below:
It means that all DB tables of the plugin created successfully.
If you use SAM Pro Free plugin, you should deactivate it before activating SAM Pro Lite plugin.
Also if you want to use geo targeting you need to create the regions DB table and fill it with data. You can do it on the Tools page.
© 2015 – 2017, minimus. All rights reserved.