To install this plugin you must have a working version of WordPress already installed. If you need help installing WordPress, follow the instructions in WordPress Codex. Below are all the useful links for WordPress information.
- WordPress Codex – general info about WordPress and how to install on your server
- Instructional Video – awesome How-To video created by Woo Themes
- First Steps With WordPress – general information that covers a wide variety of topics
- FAQ New To WordPress – the most popular FAQ’s regarding WordPress
- Training videos – some great videos from WPBeginner
To install plugin to your WordPress website. You have two options for that.
- Unzip the downloaded sam-pro-free.zip file in the suitable folder.
- Log into your hosting space via an FTP software.
- Upload the extracted SAM Pro Free plugin folder (sam-pro-free) into wp-content/plugins folder on hosting. Correct path after upload will be wp-content/plugins/sam-pro-free
- Activate the installed plugin.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Enter “SAM Pro (Free Edition)” at the search field than press Enter
- Find SAM Pro (Free Edition) in the plugins grid and click “Install Now”
- Activate the installed plugin
After activating the plugin, make sure that the activation process was successful. For this navigate to Ads > Error Log and ensure that the table of messages looks like the picture below:
It means that all DB tables of the plugin created successfully.
If you use the Simple Ads Manager plugin, you need to use the tools of plugin for secure transfer of data from the Simple Ads Manager plugin to SAM Pro Free plugin.
© 2015 – 2017, minimus. All rights reserved.